-Born in Varna, Bulgaria in 1990
-Started playing flute at the age on 10
– 2005: Toured with “The Blue Jeans Young Virtuosos Orchestra” in Austria, Vienna
-Attended a master class led by the French flautist Andras Adorjan
-2006 Attended the Fourth International Festival “Славъся, Глинк!” in Russia and awarded with honorable prize.
– April 2007: Participated in a flute master class and competition in Volos, Greece, led by professor Nicholas Dinopulous; awarded first prize
-2008: Attended a flute master class in Plovdiv, Bulgaria with the French Flute virtuoso Philippe Bernold
– Participant in a flute master class in Vienna, Austria with the local professor Barbara Gisler-Haase
-After graduating High School in Varna, Bulgaria, she was accepted to the music performance program at the University of Central Arkansas with full scholarship where she studies Flute Performance in the studio of Dr. Carolyn Brown
– 2011: Participant in a flute master class in little Rock, Arkansas with the principle flautist of Atlanta Symphony Orchestra- Mrs. Christina Smith
– Summer 2012: Participated in a flute master class at Interlochen Center for the Arts led by Mrs. Judith Mendenhall and Mrs. Nancy Stagnitta
– Fall of 2012: Won the state level of MTNA Competition and awarded honorable Mention at the regional level
-December 2012: Won the UCA Concerto Competition; prize is performing with the Conway Symphony Orchestra in March
– Principal Flautist in Conway Symphony Orchestra and is a leader of jazz duo outside of the University from 2012-2014
-April, 2013, she was the first student received the Outstanding Student Award from CAFTA.
-Summer of 2013, she was a participant at the Music Festival ARIA in Massachusetts.
-Currently a Master Student of Music at Aaron Copland School of Music, New York where she is a part of Judith Mendenhall’s flute studio.
-Summer of 2015, she was accepted to participate at a Hidden Valley Music Festival, California where she studied with Keith Underwood and Ali Ryerson
-September 2015, she was accepted to participate at a Youth Orchestra Music Camp in New York City.